Do you have any questions about an order you placed? You will probably find the answer below. Should you have a question that remains unanswered, please contact me using the contact form and I will reply as soon as possible.
- If you have ordered a panflute through the webshop, you are entitled to a 14-day reflection period after receipt of the panflute and/or accessories. The details of this right can be found in the General Terms and Conditions. If you have tried the instrument before purchase, for example at our visiting address in Grave, this right no longer applies.
- Should you decide to return the instrument in the same condition as it was sent off, meaning in new condition, you can use the Return Form to supply us with the details. The Return Form is always included in all parcels.
- Delivery time is a maximum of 10 workdays (Monday to Friday, holidays excluded).
- Delivery is done via PostNL, as indicated on the order form on the website. The costs can be found on the Shipping costs page.
- The purchaser is obligated to check the parcel for any damages that occurred during dispatch and should there be any deficiencies, these have to be reported to Panfluitkopen.nl within two days after delivery. Please contact us via email@example.com or +31 (0) 6 16034924.
- Any personal details issued to de Panfluit Praktijk will only be used to process your order. Unless you have indicated that you want to receive more information, you will not be sent special offers or newsletters.
- Dutch law and regulations apply to this online shop, online purchases as well as any sales concluded at our visiting address. The English texts on this website re meant as an aid for those who do not speak the language well enough to understand the Dutch website. It does not provide a legal basis for any other terms or conditions than those put down in the Dutch General Terms and Conditions. Should there be any doubts, Dutch law is binding.